About Me

My photo
I live in beautiful San Diego with my husband of 20 years and our two gorgeous, young daughters. I'm a pharmacist by profession but a writer by hobby. Honestly, I think I spend more time writing than dealing drugs (I mean dispensing medication).

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Since November

I had no idea that it's been almost 11 months since I last wrote a blog post!  Shame on me!  So some might wonder (or not - which is likely the truth) what the heck has been going on since then.  I really have so much to tell you but I think it might be best if start a separate blog for that - an anonymous one.

Life has been interesting, but unfortunately it gets a little overly full at times and some sacrifices have to be made, such as this blog, such as my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment