About Me

My photo
I live in beautiful San Diego with my husband of 20 years and our two gorgeous, young daughters. I'm a pharmacist by profession but a writer by hobby. Honestly, I think I spend more time writing than dealing drugs (I mean dispensing medication).

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Still Here

I know I haven't written anything in awhile but life has been busy and oh so exciting.  I was trying to decide if I was suppose to be upset with myself for not writing lately and then it dawned on me that my real life experiences lately are only going to better my writing and my writing material when I finally sit down and start writing again.  ;)
We leave for Hawaii in 2 days so I know I won't be back to my blog for a couple of weeks but I plan to try in the month of December to complete my short story that I'm about half way through.  I can't tell you much about this story - not on this blog anyway, but let's just say it's fun to write and read.
I absolutely plan to get back to either Fairy High or Year One or both in 2011.  It's time for me to pen another novel!
So what about Sage?  Maybe 2011 will be the year that I find a home for that book.  That 400 page story will always have a special place in my heart.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Hoping 2011 is your year and someone will snap your book up good luck

    ReplyDelete