About Me

My photo
I live in beautiful San Diego with my husband of 20 years and our two gorgeous, young daughters. I'm a pharmacist by profession but a writer by hobby. Honestly, I think I spend more time writing than dealing drugs (I mean dispensing medication).

Thursday, September 2, 2010

"Blink" is already taken

Drat!  I went to the bookstore today and discovered that the title "Blink" is already taken.  So I guess my fairy book will remain "Fairy High" until a proper name occurs to me.  I'm going to laugh one day about this if "Fairy High" is the name that sticks.  I can't wait until next week when school is back in session for the kids and I can get back to a normal routine of working 3 days a week and writing all day on Thursdays and Fridays and some on the weekends.  I'm not going to attempt to edit on "Sage: Dance of the Marked" until next week at this point.  Probably just as well.  I managed to trim 2000 words out of the almost 127,000 word novel and I need a fresh set of eyes to trim even more.  It's such a shame that it's over the max words for a YA book because besides needing some editing, the story is complete and I really think it will find an audience if published.  Of course it's my baby and I might be biased.  Hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment