About Me

My photo
I live in beautiful San Diego with my husband of 20 years and our two gorgeous, young daughters. I'm a pharmacist by profession but a writer by hobby. Honestly, I think I spend more time writing than dealing drugs (I mean dispensing medication).

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Blogging

I guess it was time for me to join the modern era and start blogging.  We already know that I love to talk and more importantly hear myself talk.  I'll add some excerpts from my finished book soon.  I went to a literary event today up in Julian, CA and listened to an agent talk today and she recommended this site called Got YA.  I hadn't heard of it, but now that I've taken a look around, I don't know how I've went this long without it!

1 comment:

  1. This is the same site we used when blogging about Andrea and Mexico. It's really easy to use!

    ReplyDelete