About Me

My photo
I live in beautiful San Diego with my husband of 20 years and our two gorgeous, young daughters. I'm a pharmacist by profession but a writer by hobby. Honestly, I think I spend more time writing than dealing drugs (I mean dispensing medication).

Monday, August 23, 2010

Kiss it Good-Bye

Well I went to work today and realized at the end of the day that the agent didn't call.  LOL!  I really had hoped my story would have swept her off her feet but the truth is that the first 44 pages are wordy and likely not as good as the rest of the story.  I've already formed a plan on how to overhaul the beginning so it is shorter and much more attention grabbing to match the rest of the book.  I might rename this blog to "Kiss it Good-Bye" and dedicate my posts to all the scenes that I am chopping out of "Sage".  I feel more positive today about having to trim my book down.  ...lol, I have to more than trim it down.  I have to chop a novella out of it!  I'm going to be the little engine that could.  ...I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment